Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Break Plans

This year for spring break, I will be going to Saint Louis. My aunt and uncle and their 18 month old son live there, so I will be spending all of my time with them. The baby and I spent all summer together and I have missed him since I came back to Baldwin for school. Saint Louis is one of my favorite places to be.

9 comments:

  1. I love St. Louis and family! Sounds like a great Spring break

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun time, especially with a baby involved! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby he is so stinking cute and that belly is so funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah the perfect age of a baby to play with. And its a little boy which makes them that much more fun! Cute, Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babies are so much fun...it will be a great way to spend Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun trip. Be safe and have some fun there!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see pics of this baby boy! and whats his name?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, that sounds like a blast! St. Louis seems like a fun place to spend time

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww how sweet!! You know how I love babies! lol

    ReplyDelete